Kason’s Updates: This week he has said tons of new words,
including ears, “neigh”, walk, night night, Nay Nay (for Nathan), what’s this,
bum, thank you, and ball. He is always saying “please” in sign language for
anything and everything. He loves to use a spoon at meal times. We always sing to him when we rock him to
sleep at nights. His favorite songs are I am a Child of God, I Love to See the
Temple, Families Can Be Together Forever, and I Hope They Call Me on a
Mission. He is active as always and hard
to keep up with. His favorite thing to do is go for his evening walks with
Grandpa & Grandma Lindley. He also
likes to brush his teeth in the bathtub.
Kason also grabbed an apple to feed Kate, like we have been teaching
him. Poor kid forgot to hold his hand flat and got his finger bit this
week. He just loves to do anything with
horses. Kason’s rash got much worse this
week. It spread to most every spot on his body, and the one on his belly was
pretty itchy. We took him in and did
some tests at the doctor on Monday. He
didn’t have any infection, so they decided it was an allergic reaction to
something. We got some intense medication to give him for a week, and it’s all,
but gone now. We are super excited about that.
Baby girl is doing
great. She is so active. I keep thinking she has been more active than Kason
was, but Kolt doesn’t think so. She
feels like she is always moving. I have
had several contractions over the past couple weeks, but nothing a little rest
doesn’t solve. We are getting excited to meet her and decide what her name will
be.
Monday we had doctor’s appointments in the morning. My mom and I also did our Relief Society
night Tile Craft. They turned out awesome! In the afternoon, Kolt took Kason
out to work on his experiment for school while I was at work. In the evening,
we decided to cash in our babysitting coupon from the Iona 10th Ward
Service Auction this summer. Andrew
Hufford watched Kason while Kolt and I went to Meet the Mormons. Kason did great with Andrew—thank you so
much! We loved Meet the Mormons. It was
a great movie with a great Spirit. It was nice to spend some time with Kolt as
well.
Tuesday evening my
mom and I went to district volleyball at Idaho Falls High School. Kason and Kolt went to get some things ready
for hunting and met us there later. Kolt went hunting on Wednesday morning. He left around 4 a.m. and went by himself, no
thinking he would have much luck. I wasn’t too sure about him being alone, but
he convinced me he would be careful. To
my surprise, he shot an elk which he was pretty excited about! He has been
living the life of a hunter this past week. I think he has really enjoyed it.
Thursday evening my mom, Kolt, Natalie, and Lacey went to
the last night of district volleyball.
Kason was at Grandma Piquet’s for Grandma’s Day. He had a great time
playing! I think all 3 of us have missed Grandma’s Day! Kason isn’t so fun to
wrestle at the games, so it was a great evening for us! We were sad to see
Bonneville lose and not go to state. It will be an odd weekend without state volleyball.
Friday Lacey was a great help in the morning for Kason. She
and Kason played dress up in the Halloween costumes. I think she was more
excited than he was! I gave her a piano lesson as well. She has been practicing
a lot and did awesome! Kason went with Grandma Lindley, Natalie, Nathan,
Brooke, Saydie, Lacey and Easton on a hike to Cress Creek. Both Kolt and I worked in the afternoon. Kolt
helped his Grandpa Piquet for a little while in the afternoon before work.
Saturday we attend the ISU Halloween Carnival with Natalie,
Brady, Nathan & Brooke. It was a great time. Kason loved the basketball
shooting game and the cake walk. Kason
was a horse and Kolt and I were the cowboy and cowgirl to go with him. Kolt even wore this awesome horse costume. He
was a good sport!





No comments:
Post a Comment