Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dear Baby Girl...Love, Mom

Dear Baby Girl,

You are almost 31weeks grown! I can't believe how fast it has gone.  This week you are about 3 1/2 pounds and 17 inches long.  I think you are probably a little bigger than that already.  Dad and I are so excited to meet you.  We have been waiting to hold our first baby girl for a very long time!  We talk about you every night and dream about what it will be like to have you in our home.  Dad loves talking to you, and you love listening to him. (I think you already have him wrapped around your finger! Don't tell him that, though!!)  You are going to love your daddy. He is a great Dad!

You are already such an active little girl. I have no doubt you will be able to keep up with your brother from Day 1.  I feel you kick and wiggle around all day long.  You are especially good at kicking Kason any time he kicks you.  I can't wait for you to meet your brother.  He has such a sweet personality and a big heart.  He loves to play all day long. I'm sure he will expect you to play with him from the moment you are born, so you better learn quick!  He already loves your pictures and thinks he knows what your name will be. You two are going to be great siblings.  There's already a chemistry!

Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a mom. In my dreams, I always envisioned being a mom to a sweet little girl. I'm sure it was you! I'm still quite nervous to be your mom though. I am trying to learn how to raise girls. I promise you I will try my best. I may not be great at first, but don't give up on me, I will get better. I have tried to think of the most important thing I could teach you. Although there are many important things, I tried to narrow it down to one. I hope you will always remember your divine nature.  You are a special daughter of God. He loves you.  No matter what happens to you in your life, He will love you and be there for you. You can always count on that. 

I also hope you realize how much I love you already. I feel you around me throughout the day.  I haven't even met you, but I know who you are and love you more than I could even explain.  I can't wait to see your beautiful eyes and perfect skin.  I am planning on snuggling with you all through the winter!

Life is great here! I'm so excited for you to come here and find out for yourself. I'll see you in a few short months!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment