Monday I had a big work day from 9-6. I left Kason at home with Grandma Lindley
while Kolt was at the hospital. Kolt
then took Kason out to his parents to work.
Rope stayed inside and did a great job of watching him. He said he only fussed once, so he picked him
up and bounced him while he walked around and he went right to sleep. I printed checks at work; there were a lot of
things to clean up, since I hadn’t been there for a couple weeks. Ashley Dalling, Kason and my mom met me at
Wendy’s for lunch, and Kolt and Kason brought me dinner and took me home. I love my job, but I am learning it’s a lot
different being at work when Kason is at home.
We went out to 4H on Monday evening; Ashley got to ride the horse cart
with Brand.
Tuesday morning I
went to work at 6 AM to get some things done before the others got there. I took Kason with me and he did great. I left shortly after everyone arrived and
still had the day to be with Kason. Tuesday
evening we went to the Bonneville 4H Beef Show for Carson and Stetson’s
steers. They did great! We visited with
Brenda Lowry and Aimee Harrigfeld. It
was great to enjoy the show and not stress about getting animals ready.
Wednesday my dad, Kolt and I took all 7 Lindley
grandchildren to the zoo. It was a great
time. We pushed 2 double strollers and
then kept track of 3 loose kids. They
really enjoy the zoo even though we go often! After the zoo, my mom and Kolt
went riding up at Kelly’s. The pickup
seems to be on its last few days; the transmission is going out of it, but they
were happy to make it home!
Thursday morning I
went to Aqua Zumba with Ashley, Natalie, and my mom. It was actually really fun, and I enjoy the
music. One of the kids in the swim
lessons went to the bathroom in the pool, so we had to get out and do it
on the deck. That wasn’t very fun; I
really like hiding in the water! At 10, we went to Piquet’s arena with Natalie,
Nathan, Evan, Saydie, Charlie, Kason, & my mom. All the kids got to ride the horses. Evan told Kolt he wants to be a cowboy when
he grows up. Saydie said the same, and
we told her that she should be a cowgirl!
Friday Kolt went to
the hospital. He worked 3 days this
week. He works a 6 AM – 12 PM
shift. He really enjoys interacting with
patients and the doctors. He is learning
a lot about the life of an orthopedic surgeon.
He is starting to be interested in Healthcare Administration as
well. We are working to make a decision
before the semester starts as the Healthcare Administration is a different
track. He loving being in the medical
field though and enjoys learning about medicine. I went to work as well. My mom and Lacey babysat. They took Kason to the zoo. We met at Scotty’s for lunch, so I could feed
Kason. He is a good sport and loves
being wagged around in the carseat.
Friday evening we took family pictures in the hay field with the
Piquet’s. We got a few back, and they
look great. Kason did a great job most
of the time! We went to Stoplight Pizza afterwards; Kason was pretty hungry, so
he didn’t enjoy it too much! We got a huge 32’’ pizza that we downed. It was only 30 bucks including drinks!
Saturday morning Kolt and I hit the 7 o’clock session at the
temple. We haven’t been for a while, so
we set a goal to go every week. We grabbed a cinnamon roll from the temple
before we left. At 10, we went to
Bonneville’s Working Ranch show. It was
pretty hot, so we didn’t stay long. At
noon, we went riding up to Harris’s place.
Kason rode in the front pack with me on Cisco. We rode with Shauna, Paisley, Landon, Rope
& Kolt. Kolt finished with Don’s
horse Chester and did a great job with him.
After we got home, I went swimming with Lacey; she is sure growing up!
Sunday morning we went to Kolt’s cousin, Macey Staker’s
farewell. It was fun to see Kevin and
Ashley in their ward too! Macey did a great job; she will be an excellent
missionary. We hurried back to our ward after the meeting; it was my first week
back playing the organ. Kason did a
great job for Kolt, and only fussed once! We also sang in the choir, so Lindsey
stayed in the bench and held Kason. Kolt
taught a good lesson about families. We
had a good Relief Society lesson about the Lord helping us in our best
efforts. It touched me as we talked
about the Lord helping us as mothers. I
certainly need his help and hope that I am always worthy of His help.












No comments:
Post a Comment