Tuesday, October 2, 2012

For Time and All Eternity

We did it! Saturday, on September 29, 2012, Kolt and I were sealed for time and all eternity.  At 10:30 AM, we were sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple not only for the time on this earth, but for all eternity.  We were sealed by my Great Uncle John Dalling.  He did a beautiful job and neither of us could stop smiling.  We had so many great friends and family there in the temple to be a part of our special ceremony.  I am so grateful for the priesthood power here on earth, so that we could be sealed forever.

After the sealing, we took some pictures out in front of the temple.  The weather was beautiful! We were very blessed! Thank you to Melonie Harris and Sarah for taking our pictures! They did wonderful! After pictures, we headed to the new Iona church for the luncheon.  Kolt's family did such a good job and it was SO delicious! We had Chicken Cordon Bleu, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and lots of yummy desserts. The cultural hall was decorated so beautifully in hot pink and blue! The flowers were gorgeous.  Kolt was so happy to finally eat, and we were excited to sit and talk with friends and family for the afternoon.


At 5:00, we went to the church and took lots of pictures.  I am SOO excited to see them. I will post them as soon as I get them!  The reception went from 7-9. Kolt and I were both so touched by all the love and support we felt that night.  We had so many sweet people come through and congratulate us.  We are both so blessed to know such wonderful people. 


Thank you SOO much to all our family for making this special day happen.  We couldn't have planned it better.  Kolt and I are so happy together and can't wait to start this new journey now as husband and wife.  This week we are working on getting back into the flow of school, work, and coaching volleyball.  It's a little rusty, but we are loving working together through all that we want to do. Already in the past 3 days, we have learned that "The things in life worth having REALLY are the things worth waiting for."

No comments:

Post a Comment